The Holiday is fast approaching, and I’ve done a wishlist roundup for the past few years (here’s last year’s), so I thought it was about time I got on that this year too. (Especially since the hub asked how he’s supposed to know what to get me without it.) Without dragging this out, here are some things that top my wishlist for this holiday season:
2. Hand Vac – Not very sexy, I know, but since Lucious destroyed my last one a few years ago by gnawing through the cord, it would be nice to have a new one to replace it.
3. Tea Pot – This was on my list last year too. Since we’ve been living without a microwave for over two years now (it’s a long story that maybe I’ll get to someday), it would be awesome to have a handy way to heat up water for my tea and hot chocolate.
4. Black Eiffel Chair – I’ve been dreaming of this exact black Eames-style shell chair at my computer desk for months. That sleek black shape. Those wooden dowel legs. Meooow.
5. iPad Cover – I’m just going to admit that my two year old uses the iPad way more than me or her dad. Which is why I’d really love a durable kid-friendly case in a fun bright color.
6. Lettering Inspiration Books – I’m still a little obsessed with my new hobby, and I’d love a few books full of inspiration to keep me motivated.
7. Marry Poppins DVD – Since making up my mind that V would be this legendary nanny last Halloween, I’ve been searching everywhere for a DVD copy of it to watch with her. Especially since Brett has never seen it either. I know!! Crazytown. Also crazy that I haven’t been able to find it in a single store.
8. Weekender Bag – I got a beautiful travel bag from Dania several years ago. I’ve used it about one-million times, but unfortunately it is starting to wear out. The zipper is broken, the handles are fraying, and it is just getting to retirement age. I’m in the market for a new one, and this one is at the top of my list. On the other hand, it’s a bit pricy, so I’ll likely end up looking for a more basic style that is a little cheaper. Something neutral that Brett can use too would be great.
And that’s my wishlist for this year. :) Merry Christmas, friends!