Last week, I showed you the awesome chair that my sister, Dania, reupholstered for her son. As promised, today I’m back with a look at my nephew, Barrett’s, adorable nursery– chair and all. I won’t keep you in suspense.
Isn’t it cute? I like to tease Dania that she never decorates with color (she prefers neutrals), but this is one room where I think she did such a great job of bringing in some fun colors along with the neutral creams and browns she loves. The navy and pops of red are perfect, and the whole room has a subtle nautical feel to it that I just love for a little boy.
This little stool is one of my favorite things and I had to get a close up of it. It used to live in my grandma’s house and Dania and I definitely took that saying to heart.
I’m trying to talk Dania into writing up a post on her process for painting the striped feature wall, but until then, here is a list of her sources for the room. (I’ve added links to the items I was able to find available online.)
- Map sheets: Babies R Us
- Bed skirt: Restoration Hardware Kids
- Side Table: Etsy
- Shelves and hat rack: DIY
- Numbered baskets: Joanne Fabrics
- Round rope mirror: Joanne Fabrics
- Red Clock: Home Goods
- Blue wall quote: Hobby Lobby
- Metal B and red 2: Junk Stock
- Oar: found and restored (literally pulled out of a burn pile)
- Window pane: found and restored (rescued from a historic building renovation)
- Wooden wall art: Pottery Barn Teen
- Rug: Pier One Imports
- Curtains: JC Penny
- Lamp: Target
- Blanket: Handmade Gift
- Changing pad cover: Target
- Red Lantern: Vintage
- Bear doll: Etsy
- Map: National Geographic
- Number Pillow: Handmade, fabric from Joanne Fabrics
- Diaper Bag: Gift, Nordstrom
- Wooden Photo Frames: Target
- Crib and Dresser: Franklin & Ben Copley Collection via Kid Stuff Superstore
Isn’t Barrett’s nursery the cutest? I hope you like it as much as I do. (And thanks, Dania, for sharing!!) Have a great day!